How to share links to ebook passages
You can copy a link to a specific ebook passage, then share that link with your colleagues. When the link is followed, it will open the ebook right to that passage.
Note: Anyone who opens the link will need to sign into the digital library (if they aren't already signed in) and/or borrow the ebook (if it has limited availability).
You can copy a link right from an ebook, or from the digital library after searching within a set.
Copying a link from an ebook
- Click or tap a highlighted passage.
Or, click or tap and hold a word, then drag to select a passage.
- Select Copy passage link.
- In the "Copy passage link" box that appears, click or tap the URL to copy it.
- Select Done to return to the ebook.
Copying a link from the digital library
- Search a set for a phrase or keyword.
- Select Share.
- In the "Share" box that appears, click or tap the URL to copy it.