How to search for a keyword or phrase in a set
To search for a keyword or phrase in a set:
- Select the cover image on a title card to see the set or title details.
- (Individual volumes only) Under "Search this set," make sure Entire set is selected under "Search type."
- If you want to search for keywords instead of an exact phrase, change "Search by" to Keyword.
- Enter a keyword or phrase into the search box and select .
- Select Go to passage to open the specific passage in a volume. Or, select Read to open the volume at your latest reading position.